How Much Will My Hair Extensions Cost?
There are a lot of factors that go into the cost of hair extensions, such as your current hair condition, its texture, the method best suited for the look you’re trying to achieve, and how much hair we need to custom-order. I’ll determine this at your consultation appointment. The range is so wide that I really hesitate to give my clients a number before the consultation, but since I get calls about this all the time, I can say that it could be anywhere from $300 to $5,000 depending on the individual.
I know that you have a choice in where you get your extensions done, and that prices from salon to salon can vary widely. While I understand the desire to get a deal, I do think that you often get what you pay for, and cheap extensions and cheaper applications truly come with a hefty price tag–both in the way your new hair looks, and in the way your own hair looks and feels when your extensions are removed. My goal is to get you the best quality hair, apply and blend it seamlessly, and remove your extensions in a way that leaves your own hair better, healthier (and longer!) than before.
As a thank you for choosing my services, and to make sure you love and treat your new head of hair well, your package with The Extologist includes all of the following:
- The real-hair extensions
- The application (6-8 hours per appointment)
- Two follow-up appointments; one at 2 weeks and one at 1 month following your initial application
- Shampoo & Conditioner set (from one of our two superb brands, Alterna or Unite)
- Alterna’s Caviar Rapid Repair (to keep your locks healthy and shiny)
- A special hair brush specifically for hair extensions
- Plus a checklist for routine maintenance of your new hair extensions